Alabama Power - Renovation
200 Dexter Avenue in Montgomery, Alabama is the location of two structures that are a significant part of the history of the City.
The original building was constructed in 1855 and the annex was built in 1908. These structures housed the Montgomery Advertiser, a local newspaper, from 1902 until 1963.
The architects’ objectives were to renovate this facility and restore it to fulfill the owner’s requirements and to provide a handsome restored addition for the downtown area.
Alabama Power Company