807 South McDonough Street   
Montgomery, AL 36104-5080
334-265-8781
Alabama Power Company
Montgomery, AL - Renovation
200 Dexter Avenue in Montgomery, Alabama is the location of
two structures that are a significant part of the history of the
city. The original building was constructed in 1855 and the
annex was built in 1908. These structures housed the
Montgomery Advertiser, a local newspaper, from 1902 until
1963.
The architects’ objectives were to renovate this facility and
restore it to fulfill the owner’s requirements and to provide a
handsome restored addition for the downtown area.
Before
After
Check us out on Facebook!